This unique live online course is for anyone who’s interested in learning simple evidence-based mindfulness techniques that can be used at anytime to reduce stress and anxiety.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in reducing stress or anxiety
- People interested in learning effective ways to deal with difficult emotions
- Individuals interested in sharing what they’ve learned with their loved ones or others
- Parents, caretakers, healthcare workers, school staff, mental health professionals
- Those looking to feel more present in their daily lives
- 30 min. live coaching sessions
- 2x a week for 3 weeks, for a total of 6 sessions
- 7th bonus follow-up session
- The Course begins Sunday, April 26th 2020 at 3pm CST
- Sessions will be every Sunday 3pm CST and Wednesday at 8pm CST
- Sessions will take place on Zoom. The meeting link will be emailed the day prior to each session
We’ll be using my book “Be Still, Little Tree, Be Still” as the timeline and metaphoric guide to help understand our emotional storms and how we can find peace within, taking us from the “scared little tree” to the “big brave tree”. Much like the big tree at the end of the story, you’ll even be able to pass on your new learning to other “trees” who may need it, if you’d like.
- Each session is a live 30 min. coaching session covering the topics below
- A specific mindfulness technique related to the content of the session will be given
- Daily journal entry to build mindful reflection on internal experiences
- Bonus: 21 day Be Still, Little Tree mindfulness challenge will help to build the practice of mindfulness in your daily life.
Session 1: The Storm – Becoming aware of our habitual painful reactions.
Session 2: Feeling Your Roots – ‘Grounding’ ourselves using our senses of feeling, hearing, and seeing.
Session 3: Facing the Storm, Pt. 1 – Using mindful dual-awareness to update our habitual reactions.
Session 4: Facing the Storm, Pt. 2 – Using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to update our habitual reactions.
Session 5: Understanding the Storm – Recognizing underlying conditions and emotional learnings creating the “storm”.
Session 6: Planting Seeds – Passing on what we’ve learned in order to deepen our own practice and help others find peace.
*Registration ends Sunday April 26th at 2pm CST. Click the ADD TO CART link above to register.